Yasss I am so obsessed with this honey mask it’s insane.
I was recommended to start using honey as a natural face mask and at first was sceptical. After using this spirulina and honey face mask for a few weeks now and I’m happy to say my skin literally glows after each mask. I shared the recipe on my Youtube Channel last week and wanted to post the exact recipe for you here, too!
Why this mask is so amazing
- Spirulina contains GLA (an essential fatty acid) which helps to reduce inflammation in the skin. Spirulina is also packed with minerals to help nourish and detoxify the skin. Algae is insanely powerful for rejuvenation and feeling fresh af.
- Raw, organic honey is packed with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, making this mask a perfect option for acne-prone skin
- It’s light and perfect for sensitive skin, leaving your skin mega smooth.
Spirulina & Honey Face Mask
- 2 tsp. organic spirulina
- 1 tbsp. raw, organic honey
- 1 tsp. water
- Mix the spirulina with the water until nicely combined.
- Mix the honey into the spirulina mixture until combined.
- Apply to the face in circular motions to help activate the lymphatic system.
- Leave on for 30 minutes. Use a warm face towel to gently remove the mask. Finish with your favourite face oil or moisturizer.
I’d love to hear from you! Have you tried a honey mask before?