It’s Beauty Month at The Pure Life, so we are talking about all things to make you feel and look beautiful! I posted some amazing tips and recipes, like the ones linked below:
- Glowing Turmeric Elixir Paste
- Sweating is Great for the Skin – I talk all about why I love Barre!
- Creamy Hemp Basil Sauce for Glowing Skin
- My DIY Beauty Hacks
- My Natural Hair Care Routine
- And these Low-Sugar Unicorn Smoothie Bowls
Today I want to share with you a super rad #purelifeapproved product. It is a natural lash and brow enhancing serum made with completely all natural vegan ingredients and it is made locally and not tested on animals – Luna Nectar Moonstone Tonic.
The reason I love this product so much is that all of the ingredients are real. I want to highlight them for you, so you really know what you’re getting into:
- Organic Argan Oil: this is the same oil I use on my skin. It is nourishing, naturally collagen-boosting and packed with goodness like active antioxidants to protect the skin and allow the hair to grow healthily.
- Bamboo Extract: this is packed with silica, known to promote lash growth and prevent lash fall out and is naturally antibacterial to allow healthy growth.
- Red Clover Extract: strengthens hair follicles for luscious lashes and thick brows, it has been used as an Ayurvedic herb as an adaptogen.
- Castor Oil: A very popular natural hair growth ingredient, known to nourish the hair to promote healthy hair growth.
- Aloe Vera: Soothing to help reduce any inflammation in the area that may be preventing the hair from growing, aloe vera is naturally antibacterial as well and packed with hydrating vitamins and minerals.
- L-Arginine: an amino acid, make up proteins. Protein is essential for healthy hair growth.
Since I want you all to realize how legit this product is, here is the full ingredient list: Water, Organic argania spinosia (argan) oil, Organic ricinis communis (castor) oil, Organic bambusa vulgaris (bamboo) extract, Organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Organic cucumis sativus (cucumber extract), Glycerin, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Sucrose laurate, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Lactobacillus ferment, L-arginine, Biotin, Sorbitan olivate, Xanthan gum, Trifolium pratense (red clover) extract
I have been having fake eyelashes applied all summer, which was great! It kickstarted a lovely make-up free trend for me, which means I am now way more comfortable without makeup on than I was before, and it return has cleared up my skin significantly.
I decided to take a break from false eyelashes, so I could feel beautiful in my own skin again. True story, that was a scary thought.
That’s when Luna Nectar came in. Mia (the founder and owner of Luna Nectar) mentioned I could apply the serum on my eyelashes as the fake ones were falling out, making it a lovely transition from fake eyelashes to real, strong and long lashes.
Did I see crazy results?
Not crazy results, but I did see results. I noticed a significant increase in my lower lashes length, as well as my brows thickening out and growing more hair in the spots that could never properly grow hair. I am super excited to keep using this product (It’s only been 3 weeks!)
Overall, I am super excited about this product, and you should be too!
This post was sponsored by Luna Nectar. Thank you for supporting companies that support The Pure Life.
Love always, Sisley
Now I want to hear from you! What do you want to see on The Pure Life?