This green kiwi smoothie is the ultimate brain booster smoothie! As I settle back into routine, it’s important to keep my energy and focus at optimum levels, making this smoothie the perfect breakfast option.
This smoothie has got brain-boosting ingredients to help regulate mood, energy, focus, memory and more.
- oats: help to improve cognitive performance
- kiwi & banana: help to regulate mood and provide a ton of nutrients, including Vitamin C for immunity and magnesium for reducing stress.
- MCT powder and coconut: a direct source of ketones for the brain, focus and mood.
- spirulina: a source of omega 3’s, which help to reduce inflammation in the body and the brain
- spinach: help to reduce overall inflammation, rich in thiamine, vitamin C and magnesium.
Smoothies are a great go-to breakfast option if you want to pack a ton of nutrients into one meal. Make sure to fill your smoothies with tons of veggies and healthy fats to help keep blood sugar levels stable. Want more smoothie recipes? Check out these:
Get ready to feel amazing!
Brain-Boosting Green Kiwi Smoothie
A tasty green smoothie recipe to help boost energy, brain function, mood and more.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 kiwi
- 2-3 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (not canned)
- 1 tbsp. rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. MCT powder or 1 tbsp MCT oil
- 2 tsp. spirulina
- Step 1 Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until combined. Enjoy fresh or store in a sealed glass jar for tomorrow’s breakfast/snack!
- Step 2 Note: I like keeping the kiwi skin on if the kiwi is organic. If it’s not organic, I peel it. Either works great in this recipe!