These Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Tops are to die for! They are the perfect afternoon treat to tie you over for the day. I also keep a few ready to go for an easy breakfast if I really have no time. The ingredients are all quite affordable and nothing too fancy which is what I love about this recipe. They taste the absolute best right out of the oven! You can also add any other mix-ins you’d like such as pumpkin seeds, cranberries, chia seeds etc!
- 2 large ripe spotty bananas
- 1/2 cup packed pitted medjool dates
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup of chopped up dairy-free dark chocolate bar
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup oats until it forms a crumbly texture.
- Mix in the 1/2 cup oats and scoop 4 tbsp sized tops onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 20 mins. Let cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!