This smoothie is so delicious! I love the combination of chia pudding and raspberry. I love digging my spoon into the mason jar and scooping out a bit of both! And I want you guys to try it too! Besides the fact that raspberries are so incredibly delicious, they also contain an amazing amount of vitamin C and have some serious antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which is why I love to incorporate them into my diet! Here’s an awesome recipe for a Raspberry Chia Smoothie Jar that you guys are going to absolutely love!
Tip: I love making a jar of chia pudding for the week ahead of time, so it’s super easy to grab from the fridge!
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled, cut into chunks and frozen
- 1 large handful of frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of almond milk, or coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp maca powder, optional (for hormone balancing)
- 1/4 cup cubed mango, to serve
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- In a high-speed blender, blend the bananas, raspberries, almond milk and maca powder until creamy. Pour over the chia pudding.
- To make the chia pudding, simply combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar or tupperware and shake or stir. Let sit in the fridge for 30-60 minutes and shake or stir again.
- Serve in a chilled mason jar and top with fresh mangoes.