Sisley Killam is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Health & Wellness Blogger at The Pure Life. Besides creating plant-based recipes and content for her readers on the daily, Sisley has hosted many workshops, co-hosted retreats and runs her own online nutrition coaching business. The Pure Program, her signature 6-week nutrition program, launched in 2018 and has been helping women from all around the world create a healthy relationship with food again. She studied holistic nutrition at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and graduated in September of 2016.
About The Pure Life
To Sisley, living a “pure” life does not necessarily mean living 100% clean – because that takes a LOT of dedication!
How To Use This Platform:
- Get inspired by plant-forward recipes to make you feel amazing
- Learn how to feel confident in the kitchen and in your eating choices
- Read about common health issues such as acne, anxiety, IBS/bloating and how to manage them
- Learn from the holistic living articles on how to encourage more body confidence and self-love in your daily life
- For daily inspiration, head over to my Instagram page, where I post my meals and tips daily!
Sisley’s Favourite Recipes
- Rainbow Collard Wraps (the tahini dressing is to die for!)
- Berry & Coconut Smoothie (such a great way to start my morning)
- Raw Salted Caramel Slices (the best healthy treat)
Follow Sisley’s Adventures
Work With Me
Sisley offers personalized nutrition coaching. Read more here.