Sisley Killam is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Health & Wellness Blogger at The Pure Life. Besides creating plant-based recipes and content for her readers on the daily, Sisley has hosted many workshops, co-hosted retreats and runs her own online nutrition coaching business. The Pure Program, her signature 6-week nutrition program, launched in 2018 and has been helping women from all around the world create a healthy relationship with food again. She studied holistic nutrition at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and graduated in September of 2016.
About The Pure Life
How To Use This Platform:
- Get inspired by plant-forward recipes to make you feel amazing
- Learn how to feel confident in the kitchen and in your eating choices
- Read about common health issues such as acne, anxiety, IBS/bloating and how to manage them
- Learn from the holistic living articles on how to encourage more body confidence and self-love in your daily life
- For daily inspiration, head over to my Instagram page, where I post my meals and tips daily!
Sisley’s Favourite Recipes
- Indian-Style Veggie Curry (a crowd pleaser)
- Bell Pepper & Broccoli Soba Noodle Salad (a weeknight staple)
- Berry & Coconut Smoothie (such a great way to start the morning)
- Raw Salted Caramel Slices (the best healthy treat)
Follow Sisley’s Adventures
Work With Me
Sisley offers personalized nutrition coaching. Read more here.