Hey, friends! Who wants to try a Green Avocado Smoothie Bowl?
This week is full of delicious recipes – so get ready…
We made these delicious smoothie bowls at our workshop this week, and I couldn’t be more excited to share these with you today. This bowl is packed with healthy anti-inflammatory fat like avocado, detox-friendly foods like limes, cucumber, spinach and ginger, and sweetened with ripe bananas. I love this bowl, and it is perfect timing because St. Patrick’s day is only 5 days a week! Green is fun!
I love sharing my passion for healthy eating, especially in the form of smoothie bowls. We topped these bowls with raw cacao nibs, shredded coconut, frozen raspberries, chia and hemp seeds. A big bowl of goodness.
- 1/2 of a frozen avocado
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 small baby cucumber
- 1 ripe frozen banana, or 1 handful of frozen mango or pineapple – or a bit of everything!
- The juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 inch of fresh ginger
- About 200ml of cold, filtered water
- Toppings of your choice (cacao nibs, fresh berries, coconut, hemp seeds, etc.)
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favourite ingredients! Eat immediately for a delicious breakfast or store in a mason jar for tomorrow’s breakfast.
See how the girls decorated their bowls: