This Berry Coconut Smoothie is the best treat! I love alternating my smoothies between green and berry smoothies to keep things fun and versatile. This smoothie is great for reducing inflammation in the body, so it makes for a perfect post-workout snack. You are going to love this creamy combo!
Berry Coconut Smoothie
A delicious breakfast or snack smoothie.
- 1/2 cup frozen berries of your choice
- About 3-4 (1/2 cup) frozen cauliflower florets (I buy mine pre-frozen from Whole Foods or you can steam and freeze them yourself)
- 1/2 of a ripe banana
- 1 scoop unsweetened vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp. coconut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water or coconut water
- Step 1 Combine all ingredients in your high-speed blender and blend until creamy!
Did you try this recipe? If so, I’d love to hear from you! Share your creations on Instagram with the hashtag #thepurelife so I can see them.
Love always, Sisley