Here is my holiday cookie recipe…gingersnap tahini cookies :) I hope you guys love them!!
Gingersnap Tahini CookiesDifficulty: Easy
3/4 cup almond flour
3/4 cup oat flour (oats ground in a blender)
1/2 cup tahini
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup maple syrup
3 tbsp blackstrap molasses (optional)
1 pasture-raised egg
1 tsp baking soda
spices: 1 tsp cinnamon, 2 tsp ground ginger (fresh or dried), 1/2 tsp flakey sea salt
- Mix the dry ingredients. Mix the wet ingredients. Combine.
- Set the dough in the fridge while you wait for the oven to preheat and clean up the kitchen.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon-sized balls and roll them in a small plate of coconut sugar mixed with cinnamon.
- Place the balls on a cookie sheet far apart from each other.
- Bake at 350F for about 11-13 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Important: let the cookies cool for at least 15 minutes before enjoying :)