Let go of store-bought granola and make your own! This recipe is so simple, yet incredibly delicious, especially topped with some almond milk and sliced banana.
Cinnamon Crunch Granola
A healthy granola version of your favourite childhood cereal packed with more nutrients than the original and paired perfectly with almond milk and sliced banana.
Write a review
- 4 cups oats
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweet coconut
- 3 & 1/2 tsp cinnamon +1/2 tsp for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup melted or room temperature coconut oil
- 1/4 cup 100% real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar + 1 tbsp for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until mixed evenly and well.
- Lay granola mixture on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the granola once more with cinnamon and coconut sugar.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Take the tray out to cool for at least 20 minutes and then store in an airtight container (I use mason jars) in a cool, dark and dry place (like your pantry).
- Top with almond milk and sliced banana, on coconut yogurt, mix into parfaits or into smoothies or eat as is for a perfect snack!
The Pure Life https://thepurelife.ca/