So I got a little carried away in the kitchen right before I moved to Europe. I had to use up all of my ingredients in my pantry, one of which was all-natural organic peanut butter which had a special place in my heart, so naturally these were created! This recipe is for peanut-butter lovers. Decadent and creamy and oh-so-peanut buttery. Perfect to share with a friend or a loved one and paired nicely with a hot cup of tea.
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1 cup of assorted nuts (pecans, walnuts, almonds)
- 1/2 cup runny all natural organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- Blend the dates with the nuts in a high-speed food processor or blender.
- Mold the date mixture into the bottom of a mason jar and stick in freezer.
- Blend the peanut butter with the coconut milk and maple syrup until creamy.
- Take out the jars and add the peanut butter mixture.
- Top with sea salt flakes and stick back in the freezer for 20 mins.
- When ready to serve, take out 10 minutes early. Serve in jars and share the peanut butter love!