Thank you all for coming out to my second brunch this past Easter weekend. A huge thank you to The Juicery Co. for hosting us, Mia from Feeding Change for the coconut demos and Mel for the awesome morning yoga! We sipped on delicious cold-pressed juice, decorated DIY smoothie bowls and layered Coconut Yoghurt parfaits. Photos by the lovely Kira Buss. To follow along on my adventures, check out my Instagram or add me on Snapchat: swizzla. See you at the next event!
- 4 cups young Thai coconut meat from Feeding Change
- 1 cup coconut oil (I like Organic Matters brand)
- 1/2 cup water, as needed, to thin it out
- Blend in a Vitamix until creamy and add 1 tbsp to your smoothies or morning oatmeal!
- 1/2 cup Feeding Change unpasteurized coconut water
- 2 cups Feeding Change unpasteurized coconut meat
- 3 teaspoons organic lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
- Blend until smooth in a Vitamix or food processor! Throw in some berries or use it as a topper on your favourite foods