These pumpkin spice granola bars are the best addition to your weekly meal prep. Get excited for fall with hearty spices like cinnamon and grounding grains like oats.
With a busy schedule, it’s easy to skip meals or swing by a coffee shop to grab a muffin when the snack cravings hit. These pumpkin spice granola bars are the best thing to keep in your purse (or in your pantry!) for a healthy snack. Or bake them and gift them to a loved one! Packed with goodness like nuts, seeds and oats and healing pumpkin-pie spices like cloves and nutmeg, these bars are next level delicious and super easy to make.
Looking for more snacks? Try these:
Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars
Easy, healthy pumpkin-themed granola bars!
- 2 cup oats (1 cup blended, 1 cup mixed in)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1/4 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup raw cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie spice)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cashew butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup 100% real maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Step 2 In a food processor, blend up the oats, almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt and pumpkin seeds until it resembles a fine flour. Pour into a mixing bowl.
- Step 3 In the food processor, blend the canned pumpkin, melted coconut oil, cashew butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Step 4 Mix the dry and wet ingredients together with a sputula. Fold in the oats and raw cacao nibs.
- Step 5 Layer an 8×8″ pan with parchment paper and add in the mixture. Bake for about 35-40 minutes, depending on your oven, until golden brown. Remove, let cool, chop into squares and store in a glass storage container for up to 5 days.