This Warming Pumpkin Spice Porridge is the perfect addition to PSL season. It’s packed with fiber-rich oats for gut health, pumpkin seeds for zinc (which we love for keeping skin clear), using natural sweetener and fruit for extra nutrients.
The banana gives this dish a decadent caramelized taste, while the pumpkin spice helps to reduce inflammation and redness. It’s the perfect combo!
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup water, or more as needed
- 2 tbsp canned coconut milk or this mix
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp 100% real maple syrup
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seed protein powder
- Mix all ingredients together in a pot on low heat. Mash the banana in well. Mix well until nicely cooked and top with desired toppings. I love sliced banana, pumpkin seeds, mulberries, maple syrup, coconut sugar and a splash of coconut milk.