This Salmon and Greens Salad has been on my lunch menu alll week – they’re just so easy to whip up and make you feel energized for the rest of the day. Whenever Spring rolls around, my Dad catches wild B.C. salmon and smokes some with agave and black pepper to enjoy the rest of the season. We have been loving this family perk and can’t get enough of this salmon salad combo. I know you’ll love this recipe too.
This Salmon and Greens Salad is:
- Light and refreshing, perfect for Springtime and Summer months
- Packed with nourishing ingredients to support balanced hormones, such as Omega-3 rich hemp seeds and wild Salmon
- Rich in fibre to support healthy detoxification & beautiful skin
- An all-around balanced meal to keep you satiated and energized for the rest of the day
If you don’t have a good vinaigrette dressing on hand, this Zesty Tahini Dill Dressing is also really delicious on this bowl.
Sisley’s Favourite Salmon and Greens Salad RecipeDifficulty: Easy
A lunchtime staple.
4 handfuls of organic salad greens, like spring mix or arugula
1 palm-sized piece wild smoked salmon
1/2 an avocado
1 small Persian cucumber
1 tbsp hemps seeds
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
your favourite vinaigrette dressing
1 small handful freshly chopped dill
salt and pepper, to taste
optional: a crumble of goat’s feta or cashew vegan cheese
- If you don’t have smoked salmon, you can also use a fresh piece and bake it at 375F for about 15 mins in a marinade of lemon and garlic.
- Mix it all together by adding the greens to your bowl, breaking the salmon into small pieces, finely chopping the cucumber and avocado into small cubes and sprinkling the seeds throughout the salad.
- Feel free to add vegan cashew cheese or goat’s cheese as a nice addition. Enjoy fresh!