It’s official – I’m hosting my first ever Vancouver wellness retreat!
Grounded & Glowing: The Retreat
Spend a transformative weekend away with Registered Holistic Nutritionists Sisley Killam (hey, that’s me!) and Meghan De Jong (my incredible co-host). This 3-day/2-night wellness retreat will be deeply focused on making you feel grounded and glowing, leaving you feeling empowered in your nutrition choices, rejuvenated, inspired and refreshed.
The Grounded and Glowing Retreat is a 3-day/2-night experience located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Gibsons, British Columbia. Just a quick 40 minute ferry ride from Horseshoe Bay Terminal, this is the perfect weekend getaway.
Who is this Vancouver wellness retreat for?
- anyone looking to get away for a refreshing and inspiring weekend
- if you want to learn more about nutrition and wellness, or if you are a wellness pro and you simply want to be surrounded by like-minded individuals
- those who are looking for a safe space to reflect, relax and rest
- if you want to feel more inspired in the kitchen
- those who want to learn more about glowing skin, managing anxiety, supporting gut health and hormones, feeling energized and more
Every day will be a beautiful journey that will consist of:
- nutrition and cooking workshops
- wellness chats (including a skincare tutorial)
- delicious organic, gluten-free and plant-based meals
- evening yoga and morning pilates-style movement class
- evening connection circles
- optional cold dip and time for rest
- herbal teas, warming drinks and nourishing snacks
- connection, community and loads of fun!
This retreat is for women and non-binary folks who identify with women’s communities.
Please note that spaces are limited. Reserve your spot ASAP here.
Vancouver Wellness Retreat: The Space
Nestled in nature, this ocean-front space will provide us with a restful home for our wellness weekend. With a mix of private and shared rooms, you can take your pick and feel comfortable, relaxed and inspired.
See more details of the retreat here.