This Sunday, July 30th I am hosting a brand-new workshop that I can’t wait to share with you guys! We are going to chat all about my favourite “beauty foods” for glowing skin, decorate DIY smoothie bowls and chat about how to incorporate self-love practices into our daily routine.
I hope to see you there!
BEAUTY FOOD WORKSHOP
on Sunday, July 30th from 11am-1pm.
– learn all about foods beneficial for skin and hair health
– learn about the root causes of imbalances that contribute to acne, unhealthy hair and more
– learn tips, tricks and holistic lifestyle hacks to feel and look beautiful both internally and externally
– getting real: “beauty from the inside” chat
– DEMO: make your own açai bowl and DIY decorating
– organic, cold-pressed juice from The Juicery Co.
– a free copy of Sisley’s “Plant-Based Ebook” (reg. $19.99)
– a “swag bag” with my favourite Beauty Food & Self Care products
To reserve your spot, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: The Juicery Co., 254 1st St E, North Vancouver, BC V7L 1B3