This Beet, Rose & Maca Latte is going to make you feel and look #gorgeous. To celebrate Beauty Foods month, I wanted to share with you a truly beautiful recipe.
You are going to love this.
This Beet, Rose & Maca Latte:
- Is made with the beautiful adaptogenic herb maca, which is great for hormone balancing and supporting the immune system. Read more about maca here.
- Is packed with healthy, nourishing fats which will keep you satiated and your skin glowing
- Is blood circulating: beets promote healthy blood circulation and oxygen intake into the blood, so it makes for a great pre-workout latte
Beet, Rose & Maca Latte
- 200ml of almond or coconut milk
- 100ml hot water
- 1 tbsp. coconut butter
- 1 tbsp. beetroot powder
- 1/4 tsp. maca powder
- 1 tbsp. rose water
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1/4 tsp. cardamom
- In a pot on the stove, heat the homemade nut milk and hot water on low heat. Be careful not to burn and stir continuously.
- In your Vitamix or high-speed blender, add the coconut butter, beetroot powder, maca powder, rose water, honey and cardamom and blend until frothy.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!