This Raspberry Ginger Smoothie Bowl is a zesty breakfast treat! Packed with hidden veggies like carrot and cauliflower and good sources of healthy fats like hemp seeds and almond milk, this makes for a perfectly balanced breakfast smoothie. I love adding freshly grated ginger to this smoothie to help support the immune system and hemp or flax seeds to reduce inflammation in the body.
I hope you love this smoothie as much as I do!
Raspberry Ginger Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 small carrot
- 5-6 florets or just over 1 cup of frozen cauliflower – I buy mine pre-frozen from Whole Foods or you can steam and freeze them yourself
- 3/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. of freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds or flax seeds
- Toppings: pistachios, flaked coconut, grated ginger, hemp seeds, raw cacao nibs, rose petals
- Blend all ingredients in your high-speed blender until creamy (I use a Vitamix for desired creaminess) and pour into a bowl. Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy!
Did you try this recipe? If so, I’d love to hear from you! Share your creations on Instagram with the hashtag #thepurelife so I can see them.
Love always, Sisley