These crunchy vegan nut-free cookies are addicting! Perfectly crunchy and just sweet enough, you’ll be making these on the weekly. I’m a big cookie fan as you can see. These cookies are packed with protein, fibre, healthy fats and tons of iron.
Make these vegan nut-free cookies:
- For your friends! Have the gals over for tea and cookies.
- During your menstrual phase. These cookies are packed with iron and magnesium, helping with cramps and keeping energy levels high.
- For dessert! These make a great dessert option when you want something sweet.
Let’s make some cookies! X
Buckwheat & Tahini Cookies
Delicious vegan and gluten-free, nut-free cookies.
- 1 and 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 3/4 cup almond meal or oat flour if nut-free
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup almond milk or any nut-free milk
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Step 2 In a bowl, the buckwheat flour, almond meal or oat flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, cacao nibs and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Step 3 Next, add the tahini, coconut oil, sea salt, ground flax and milk. Mix really well until the mixture sticks together like traditional cookie dough. You can add a splash of milk if needed.
- Step 4 Bake the cookies for about 12 minutes, remove from the oven and let them cool for at least 10 minutes – they will harden up once cooled! Enjoy and store in the pantry/fridge for yummy treats.