Are you ready for your new favourite smoothie bowl topper? This rawnola recipe is the best!
This raw no-bake version of granola is a wonderful source of healthy fats, protein and jam-packed with skin friendly foods. It’s the perfect addition to your favourite smoothie, smoothie bowl, coconut yoghurt bowl or even just rolled into a bliss ball to snack on. The best part? It only takes 5 minutes to whip up! This rawnola recipe is gluten-free, refined-sugar free and vegan. Add your favourite nuts, seeds or superfoods to make it your own!
The Benefits of Rawnola
Oats are a great source of fiber, helping with digestion and keeping blood sugar levels stable. Medjool dates are packed with essential minerals like magnesium and zinc, which are both great for helping the body recover from stress. I love adding a variety of seeds and nuts to boost this recipe – the best part is that you can switch it up depending on your preferences.
My favourite rawnola recipe
5 Minute Rawnola
- 15 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded or flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup almonds or cashews
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp. hemp hearts or chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup or raw honey, optional
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Step 1 In your vitamix or food processor, pulse the mixture until it forms a crumbly texture (see photo). Store in a glass storage container in the fridge for easy-to-grab snacking!