This turmeric latte recipe is perfect for acne – it’s packed with anti-inflammatory properties to help fight inflamed, red and breakout-prone skin.
The turmeric latte, also known as “Golden Mylk” is ingrained in Ayurvedic cooking and Indian cooking practices, known for it’s warming and nourishing properties and anti-inflammatory properties.
Why I love turmeric lattes:
- the perfect caffeine-free hot beverage
- help with sore joints and inflammation in the body
- soothe skin and prevent breakouts
- support the liver which is important for healthy hormones
- promote a healthy digestive fire
You have got to try this turmeric latte recipe! If you’re not sure where to start with adding turmeric to your diet, you might like this post.
You might also like these recipes with turmeric:
Turmeric Latte (Golden Mylk)Difficulty: Easy
1.5 cups dairy-free milk (I like oat milk or coconut milk best)
1 tsp raw honey
1/4 tsp ground turmeric (I like 1/2 tsp but definitely start small if you’re not used to it!)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
optional add-ins: pinch of cardamom and ground ginger
pinch of black pepper – to help activate the curcumin
- Heat all ingredients over a stove top and whisk with a fork until combined. Enjoy warm!
Love this recipe? Share it on Instagram!