This zesty green smoothie recipe is such a winner! Packed with refreshing basil and citrus, your taste buds will love this combo. I love a good smoothie on mornings where I’m looking for a lighter breakfast or a pick-me-up afternoon snack.
Reasons I love this Zesty Green Smoothie:
- It’s packed with Vitamin C-rich citrus, which helps promote collagen production in the skin
- It packs a refreshing liver-loving punch with basil and spinach, which are both wonderful sources of chlorophyll
- I like to use the banana when I’m opting for a post-workout smoothie, or avocado when I’m looking for a little bit of extra hormonal support.
- Ginger is super inflammatory and wonderful for digestion.
If you like this smoothie, give these a try:
Let’s make some zesty green smoothie!
Zesty Green Smoothie
A digestion-friendly, energizing and skin-glowing recipe.
- 1 small frozen banana or 1/2 a frozen avocado
- 1 small orange
- 1 lemon, peeled
- A few pieces of fresh basil
- 1 small piece of gingerroot, chopped
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 cups of water
- Step 1 Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy. Enjoy fresh!