Why I love this Collagen Green Kiwi Smoothie
This collagen green kiwi smoothie is the ultimate brain booster smoothie! As I settle back into routine, it’s important to keep my energy and focus at optimum levels, making this smoothie the perfect breakfast option.
If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know I’m a big smoothie fan. I love to post my daily blends on Stories – make sure to follow along!
This smoothie has got brain-boosting ingredients to help regulate mood, energy, focus, memory and more.
- oats: help to improve cognitive performance.
- kiwi & banana: help to regulate mood and provide a ton of nutrients, including Vitamin C for immunity and magnesium for reducing stress.
- coconut: support healthy hormones and brain function.
- spirulina: a source of omega 3’s, which help to reduce inflammation in the body and the brain.
- spinach: help to reduce overall inflammation, rich in thiamine, vitamin C and magnesium.
- Kiwi fruit is packed with Vitamin C which is a precursor for collagen production
Smoothies are a great go-to breakfast option if you want to pack a ton of nutrients into one meal. Make sure to fill your smoothies with tons of veggies and healthy fats to help keep blood sugar levels stable. Want more smoothie recipes? Check out these:
Recipe: Brain-Boosting Green Kiwi Smoothie
A tasty green smoothie recipe to help boost energy, collagen production, brain function, mood and more.
1 frozen banana
3 handfuls baby spinach
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk + ice to blend
1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder or 2 tbsp hemp seeds
1 tbsp rolled oats
1 tsp spirulina
- Blend and sip!